[Anjuta-list] Thanks for Anjuta!

Hello,

first I say thanks for the new great Anjuta version. I used the 1.x
versions until yesterday. The evolution step is so big! In 1.x the
debugger crashed Anjuta after some minutes. But now I'm able to really
easy use gdb.

But I had an Anjuta crash today while using the debugger very much. Is
it possible to start Anjuta in a gdb session while Anjuta itself is
using gdb to debug my application? I could try to reproduce this crash.

My applications don't use the autogen.sh script. They all use a
bootstrap and then configure as seperate step. Do you think it's
possible to add a new menu entry for bootstrap or have this as
configuration parameter. Currently I use a dummy autogen.sh or a link
as workaround.

For some reasons I prefer astyle over indent as formating tool. Do you
think it's possible to use an external application in the source
formating preferences? Currently I copied the indent binary to
indent.gnu, linked astyle to indent and changed the parameters to work
with astyle. But this is a bad workaround.

regards
Andreas