Re: [Anjuta-list] Thanks for Anjuta!

Am Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:00:02 +0200 schrieb Sébastien Granjoux:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Volz a écrit :
> > But I had an Anjuta crash today while using the debugger very much.
> > Is it possible to start Anjuta in a gdb session while Anjuta itself
> > is using gdb to debug my application?
>
> Yes, it's not a problem, I do it quite often. I will be interested to
> know why you get this crash.

I found a way to reproduce it.

- Loaded my project
- Set a breakpoint
- Started my application with the debugger
- did some debugging
- set another breakpoint
- did a "clear all breakpoints" while my application is running

I get on the terminal (gdb running) very often:

** (anjuta:13602): WARNING **: Cancel command c14, program running

** (anjuta:13602): WARNING **: Cancel command c14, program running

** (anjuta:13602): WARNING **: Cancel command c14, program running

It doesn't crash. It simply hangs in an infinite loop printing that
message.

Are you able to reproduce this problem?

regards
Andreas