[Anjuta-list] Snippets plugin

Hi all!!

I have developed a library that adds Snippets support to a GtkSourceView
I Like the gedit snippets plugin and i based on it
But I developed a library to ue in all application that use
gtksourceview

I want to add it in anjuta
Someone what to develop an anjuta plugin with this library?

I don't know the anjuta editor interface
if i work on the library and someone works on the plugin perhaps we have
a good snippets plugin for anjuta

Someone interested?

Perhaps if someone writes a sample plugin to add the library code, I can
do it but if I write the plugin It will take a lot of time

Regards,
	Chuchi