Re: [Anjuta-list] Snippets plugin

Hi!

Well, I hope that your library is not integrated to much with
gtksourceview because for an anjuta plugin we will have to use the
IAnjutaEditor interface. Most likely we will only need
ianjuta_editor_insert_text(text, position) for the plugin.

Could you put you library online somewhere?

Btw, please use the anjuta-devel list for development questions/suggestions.