Re: [Anjuta-list] libglademm configuration with anjuta

Jamiil Abduqadir escreveu:
> Wow! there IS someone in this mail list who actually thinks that s/he knows
> enough of Anjuta to anser an email!!

Please, don't misunderstand me. I hope I didn't be harsh with you in my
last email. Like I said, my english isn't my natural language.
> I have posted 2 or 3 questions on this list, but none of my emails received
> the dignity of at least telling me to first be proficient at building cars
> before I can drive one.
> On the other hand, the problem with Anjuta is that the documentation is way,
> way out of whack!

That happens with almost all free softwares I use. When new Anjuta (2.x)
version to become stable, good documentations will appear, believe me.
> Trying to follow the instructions of how to build and compile a simple hello
> program, is like listening to a lawyer telling you that you will win your
> court case. It all sounds nice and dandy, but the outcome is exactly what you
> wanted NOT.

I didn't read your emails but did you explain exactly what you did
before requesting help here? You need to give the exact details.
> Now that I know that there is someone here who can actually tell me if I am
> the one who cannot read or if the documentation NEEDS to be handle by someone
> who can actually read and write, I will be posting my observations.
> It is my intention to use Anjuta IDE of choice and not KDEvelop, since I am a
> FSF supporter.
> Have a good one, and if you are going to have more than one... give a shout,
> K?

I has spent one week to compile Anjuta on FreeBSD. The problems on
Anjuta are stimulus to continue using it not to look for others IDEs.
That is what I would like to mean. Analyse the anjuta sourcecode! You
will learn a lot of with it.

Best Regards,
Pedro Henrique (I am a man, so you can use "he" :-) )