Re: [Anjuta-list] libglademm configuration with anjuta

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

First of all. Now I'm trying to compile a program that consists of the
GUI itself.

I've already compile it using the command line:
It was set as

*g++ /program-files/ -o /executable-name/ `pkg-config --cflags --libs
libglademm-2.4`*.

Does anyone know who to set a line like this using anjuta.

Thanks
    Pedro Sousa