Re: [Anjuta-list] Problem with compiling anjuta-2.0.2

Hi!

The simple solution is to install gnome-build, gdl and anjuta from
sources. Any other libraries should be availible in nearly any distro. I
doubt that libgal is needed by anjuta.

If someone happens to build an rpm package you can still use make
uninstall for all packages and install the rpm instead.