[Anjuta-list] setting breakpoint

How can I set a breakpoint on a function?

I'm getting the following error message when running my program, how can
I set a breakpoint on gdk_x_error?
Is this possible with anjuta 1.2.4a (everything I see about breakpoints
looks as if I can only set them in my own code, not in an external library)?

The error was 'BadColor (invalid Colormap parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 296 error_code 12 request_code 1 minor_code 0)

Philipp