Re: [Anjuta-list] Some not-perfect things in anjuta

Hi!

The reason is, that autocomplete does only complete words in the current
file (which have been used at least once). The tagmanager only completes
tags (functions, macros, etc). None of these includes the keywords.

Anyway, it should be no problem to automaticly generate a list of
keywords depending on the language but nobody has implemented this yet!