[Anjuta-list] Some not-perfect things in anjuta

Hello dear people,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this.
I like anjuta very much. I am not sure if I am helping with this, but I think it will not hurt to send this:

- Indentation
Here is a file I just wrote down (without inserting any whitespaces myself):

class TestClass
{
	public:
		TestClass();
	FooBar();
};

int TestFunc()
{
	switch(some)
	{
		case 1:
			break;
		case 2:
			TestFunc();
		break;
	}
	if(true)
	TestFunc();
}

I tried around with the settings ... is there a way to get indentation to work better?

- Auto-completion
If I have a function, like

void Func(int a,int b)

and I type

Func(

A popup with the function name appears, but it does not contain the function parameters (which I am interested in at this point). I remember that this has been better befor. What is wrong?

- Debugger
When I start the debugger, 3 loose windows appear. OK, I insert them in some place where I want them. But if I stop the dubugger and start it again, the 3 windows are loose again ... that is kind of annoying :(

- Tabs
Alle the tabs are much bigger (higher) than they need to be. On my laptop I really could use that space fo a bigger code window.

In all the grumping I must add at the end that I like anjuta very much and think you are doung a great job :)

Greetings,
Nathan