Re: [Anjuta-list] Some not-perfect things in anjuta

Hi Nathan!

I assume you use the scintilla based editor. The indentation is not
prefect but can of course be improved im someone hacks a bit more on
aneditor-indent.cxx.

The second issue with the completion depends a bit on where you defined
the function. At least the sourceview editor should be intelligent
enough to give you a tooltip of the argument but I don't know about
scintilla in detail. Anyway, this will be improved.

We will soon merge a completly rewritten debugger which should work better!

About the tabs: The problem is that the rather widespread clearlooks
theme puts a border around every pixmap. As we use the GTK_STOCK_CLOSE
pixmap for the editor tabs and don't want to cut-off the edges of the
icon (like gedit) the tabs grow quite large. Anyway, we may need to use
another icon in the future. What about the gdl closing icon?