[Anjuta-list] Re: How to compile

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 12:50 -0800, Michael Pierce wrote:
L.Isella wrote:

> where did you install anjuta from?? I installed via freerock gnome and
> just discovered that even though freerock installed autogen 5.7.2 anjuta
> complains that it can not find version 5, so I just removed the package,
> and installed via source, and anjuta is able to launch its wizard properly.
>
> fyi: running slackware 10.2 here
> >> Today's Topics:

I installed Anjuta using apt-get (I am on Ubuntu 5.10).
I also had some minor problems (mainly implicit dependencies; I was lacking the automake 1.6) and I took me a while to get it working (above all thanks to the mailing list).
I suppose there can be some minor glitches which vary according to your specific distro/installation.
Sorry for not being very helpful, but I am not very familiar with the autogen thing myself.
Cheers

Lorenzo