Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:15:27 +0530
From: Ashish R <linuxgeek79 gmail com>
To: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Anjuta-list] How to build programs in anjuta and no editor window

------=_Part_4853_907162.1139233527353

Yesterday I compiled the new anjuta, but everything seems to be complicated
.
I click on the new button to launch or create a new file but nothing
happens, and also how do I build or compile new program, folks help me out

And when I click on new I don't see the window where I can type my C
programs.

:)

Well, I am not very experienced myself, but I would try

file->new project->generic terminal project->compile project name and select if you want c or C++ and you are a couple of clicks away from a Hello World project.
Hope this helps

Lorenzo