[Anjuta-list] Where to place code

Hi,

I'm using Anjuta 1.2.3 with Glade 2.6.0 for GUI building.

When I place a GtkTreeView, only the minimum code needed is generated, but in fact I need a GtkIterator and a GtkListModel. If I try to place this code in interface.c file, it is overwrited by Glade when I change the interface. So my question is:

¿Where to place this code for additional component initialization? Obviously interface.c and the files that say "DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE- It's generated by Glade" are not the places.

Thanks, and sorry if this is not a pure Anjuta question but a Glade question.

Best regards!!