[Anjuta-list] Editor font size (zooming)

Dear all,

I have tried anjuta 2.0.0 recently and I have to say I'm impressed. I'm
new to Anjuta world - I've been using 1.2.2 for a month now and I
decided to see what 2.0 will look like. I checked out the CVS version
yesterday, so hopefully I have a fresh enough version to make this
comment.

After satisfying all necessary dependencies (quite a list, huh? ;) ),
I tried running it. It looks really cool - I feel that anjuta will
become indispensable for large projects like my own. As my first
contribution of opinion, I would like to suggest font scaling to be
implemented as a priority, because that has been a show-stopper for me
in 2.0 version. The links for zooming in/out in the menu are there, but
they don't (yet) do anything.

Thanks again for this very prominent piece of software!

Andrej