[Anjuta-list] Problems with Hello World !!!

Hi!! I'm first trying anjuta (v1.2.2), and Im trying to compile a
Hello World console program.
I went to file->new Project, and completed the wizard, telling him to
make a C++ Generic console project, setting the option of Executable
target...

when I finished the wizard, some lines appeared in the Build window,
telling me what it was doing (saving proyect, generating code,... ).
When it was executing autogen.sh, i saw a "WARNING: Cannot Execute
command: "WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=1"" message...

After that, i tryied to "build all" the proyect and the following
message appeared in the build window:
make: ***No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop

I know this is possibly a very stupid problem, but i dont understand
whats wrong... I think that anjuta should generate the makefile for
me ... does the want_autoconf has anything to do with the error? I
was expecting that the wizard would make all the basic configs..

Thanks for your help!!

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar