[Anjuta-list] Hello, World! debugging problem

I have installed Anjuta 1.2.3 on my Fedora Core 4.
I can generate projects, build them but I cannot debug.

I start the debugger from the debug menu (with or without any
breakpoint) then I start step-in using F5 key.
The debug stop on line:

	bindtextdomain(GETTEXT_PACKAGE, PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR);

If I wish to stop the program using this option from debug menu or from
toolbar... it don't stops! I cannot stop the debugger also!
Step-in, step-out and all other options in debug menu are disabled: I
can just close anjuta and restart it :-(

Please help me!

I'm sorry for my very bad english...