[Anjuta-list] Symbol tab in projects window

Hi all,

I have two questions regarding the symbol tab in Anjuta 1.2.2:
- How can I sort the classes strict alphabetical? - Classes with uppercase names like MPEGVideoStreamParser will be listed before files like MediaLookupTable. I want upper and lower case handled in the same way, is this possible? - If I activate the symbol tab and hit some keys, there appears a edit box showing my input. Given this, it is nothing but logical that it jumps to the class (, macro, struct and so on) whose name starts with that string, as it already does on the project tab. However in the symbol tab will be always the first entree ("Others") activated. Why?

Sorry for spamming the list, but since I'm a beginner in Anjuta there is no end foreseeable (:-))

Cheers,

Timo