Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: Anjuta under Fedora Core 3 x86_64

i have solved some of my automake isuues:

underquoting issues like these encountered during project build can
be solved ( as the document suggests ) by adding square brackets to
the macro definition listed.

error
------
 /usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:36: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_OPTIONS_WXCONFIG
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:59: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_WXCONFIG

solution
--------
open /usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4 and add [] around AM_PATH_WXCONFIG

do this for all underquoted type errors.