Re: [Anjuta-list] Autogen.sh

Hi!

Could you please send me the output of automake --version and autoconf
- --version.

By the way: The problem are these lines:

aclocal: configure.in: 0: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 0: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 0: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library

Aclocal cannot find the correct automake macros but they should exist
on any system. You said that you are using Ubuntu: Open Synaptic,
search for automake and install only 1.6. Uninstall any other
availible version.