[Anjuta-list] .po files

Hi,

Which is the way to include a .po file in an Anjuta Project?

I create an example Project with two labels (Hello and Bye). This were marked by Glade with _( )
Then I created a es_ES.po file with the translations for these strings and put it in the po subdirectory.

But when I create de package with make dist, I see in the po subdirectory one .po file. The msgid lines are present, but the msgstr are always ""

Can I tell Anjuta "add this po file to project"?
Can you help me?

Thanks