Re: [Anjuta-list] Projects and Makefile

On Mon, 2005-12-26 at 15:04 +0300, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
L.Isella wrote:

> >[...]
> >
> >So far, I have not been able to create a working project with Anjuta (the IDE never finds its target).
> >I am simply opening the single files and giving the above make in the C++ settings.
> >However, how would I set up a proper project? And which one should I set up? Where should I copy the files?
> >

> [...]
> As far as I can understand you are trying to build a non-gui project. So
> then you begin with a project wizzard
> and choose the simple/terminal project (or, may be, gtkmm project, if
> you plan some gui interface).
> Then you should fill fields with the project name and the TARGET name
> (the name of a future
> executable). Next you should choose which language you plan to use
> (c++), then whether you need
> gettext or not (I think, that not, it's a boresome thing and needs a lot
> of studying - I still know very
> little about it). And that is almost all! Your new project is ready. The
> source files are supposed to
> be in a project_dir/src directory.
> If you need a gui inteface then you need to make acquaintance with Glade
> (or, may be, Gideon).
>     Good luck and happy New year!
>        Igor Gorbounov

Hi Igor,
Thanks a lot for your help.
You get pretty much everything right, but unfortunately, there still is something going wrong.
For instance, I tried the following:

Generic terminal project --> project name run_all_examples (same as the target executable). C++ selected as the language and no gettext.

However, when Anjuta creates the project, I get some error messages about some lines in the configure.in files; namely I read that some macros are possibly undefined.
The lines giving me troubles (i.e. undefined macros) are:

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(run_all_examples, 0.1)

AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)

AM_MAINTAINER_MODE

AM_PROG_CC_STDC

AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT

AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

Is this normal???
I recently uninstalled and then re-installed Anjuta, maybe I deleted by mistake some files.
Can anyone help me?

Regards

Lorenzo