Re: [Anjuta-list] Projects and Makefile

L.Isella wrote:

[...]

AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT

AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

Is this normal???
I recently uninstalled and then re-installed Anjuta, maybe I deleted by mistake some files.
Can anyone help me?

Hm, it seems like something is wrong with dependencies... How did you install anjuta? If from rpm package then it should complain about lacking dependencies. If you
installed anjuta by configure->make->make install method, then you perhaps
didn't notice the complains.
As Philipp Klaus Krause mentioned there must be something wrong in your system. If you suspect that something could be deleted manually, then there is an option in rpm utility that allows testing rpm packages (those, that are suspected) on
accordance to information in rpm.
   Igor Gorbounov