[Anjuta-list] compile single files in cvs version

Hi,

in the old 1.x Version i could compile a single file using the F11 Commando and than run it with F3.
Today i compiled the cvs from yesterday and I couldnt get it to conpile my single file programms.
I just started C coding and I dont need projcets by now. I loved Anjuta for this feature, in all other IDE you need to create projects.

I really love the new GUI and integration into the Gnome Enviroment, like the standard file Dialog.

But, it doesnt remember which plugins i selected and starts in plain mode, I already deleted the old .anjuta folder.

greetings

rupert