[Anjuta-list] Displaying and searching Manpages

Hi all,

is there a possibility to search and display the manpages? There's an item in the help menu. If I click on "Browse Man Pages" YELP will be started, the window itself is empty and in the window border is written "Loading..." , but loading doesn't end. So does anyone out there use this feature?

Furthermore I would prefer integration of manpages-dev in devhelp. So that I can just mark the word, and after pressing the hotkey for context help the matching man page will be displayed in devhelp. Is this possible?
I'm currently using Anjuta 1.2.3 and Yelp 2.9.3.

Cheers,

Timo