[Anjuta-list] problem compiling anjuta under rhe4

Hello,

I recently have been given the task of setting up a Dell Optiplex GX620 at work to run linux.  The machine is being used to develop java and gtk+/gnome.  This machine is a Pentium D EM64T  so I installed the EM64T version of Redhat Enterprise 4 WS.  So all the libraries installed are the 64 bit versions and are all installed (for what reason i cannot fathom) to /usr/lib64/

The point is that when i try to run ./configure in  the Anjuta1.2.4 directory as the first steo to building the exec, i get that the gtk+-2.0 and libgnomeui-2.0 etc. libraries are not found.  However they are in /usr/lib64 so I know they are there.  Also my version of pkg-config knows about these libraries too.  Do i have to cahnge something in the configure script to get it to try looking in /usr/lib64 to find these libraries?

Travis Miller