Re: [Anjuta-list] Execute Project

Hi all,

meanwhile I have found the answer myself: Modifying project.source.target in the project file so that it fits to the executable which is generated by make.
Thanks for your help! :-|

Cheers,

Timo

Timo Steuerwald wrote:
Hi all,

The menu item Generate->Execute will pop up ""The target executable does not exist for this Project". So where can I set up the target executable? Is there a magic trick needed to get it work?
There are already some mails on the list about this topic, but no one with an solution. :-(

Cheers,

Timo