[Anjuta-list] newbie question to make gui's with gtkmm

Hello,
I'm new to Gui development on Linux. I finally got Anjuta working (on my
Gentoo, RH is another story). I'd like to program using gtkmm, I started
a new project, all fine, than I changed the gui in Glade, by calling
glade from within anjuta. But the changes aren't propagated back to the
code? When I start a regular gtk project the layout of the project is
totally different and changes in glade appear in the code. In the C++
code, there doesn't even seem to be a link with the glade file, it isn't
called anywhere. I've searched the documenation of anjuta but didn't
find anything that could help me further. Can anybody put me on the
right track?