RE: [Anjuta-list] libstdc++ link time reference

From: "Johnny Tightnuts" <anuseater hotmail com>
To: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Anjuta-list] libstdc++ link time reference
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:39:32 +0000

Hi,

I am new to Anjuta, but have used Glade for a little while
now. I installed Anjuta 1.2.2 on my Mandrake 10.0 machine.
Then when I type "anjuta" at the terminal it shows the
start-up icon, but gives me this message:

anjuta: relocation error: anjuta: symbol _ZN9__gnu_cxx18__exchange_and_addEPVii, version GLIBCXX_3.4 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

Any ideas?

JT

Anjuta-list mailing list
Anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/anjuta-list

The error above showed that my libstdc++ library did not
like my glibc version, which is not 3.4 but rather 3.3, the
common version for Mandrake 10.0.  However, I was able to
get the older version of Anjuta (anjuta-1.2.1-1mdk) to install
and actually run. Yeah! Now its time for some test programs.

Anyone know if there is a "manual" on Anjuta or Glade? I've
found plenty of examples, but having run time library with all
the objects defined and their uses would be hella sweet.

Happy programming,
JT

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide! http://dollar.msn.com