[Anjuta-list] Anjuta under RH9 cannot import project - supplement

Hi,

I found that the function Import Project is covered by the script anjuta_import.sh. So, if I try to run it from xterm directly, it runs without any problem and finished after few seconds with file src.prj When I try to open src.prj with function Open Project, it is opened without any problem, but if I try to Build it, I'm finishing with:
Building source directory of the Project: src...
make --keep-going
LED icon is blinking and nothing more. Yes, "make" from xterm runs fine.

Regards Zdenek