[Anjuta-list] libstdc++ link time reference

Hi,

I am new to Anjuta, but have used Glade for a little while
now. I installed Anjuta 1.2.2 on my Mandrake 10.0 machine.
Then when I type "anjuta" at the terminal it shows the
start-up icon, but gives me this message:

anjuta: relocation error: anjuta: symbol _ZN9__gnu_cxx18__exchange_and_addEPVii, version GLIBCXX_3.4 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

Any ideas?

JT

Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/