[Anjuta-list] Anjuta under RH9 cannot import project

Hi,

I have a problem with Anjuta (I use version 1.0.1, I tried newer (1.2.2) one too, but with the same functionality) under RedHat Linux 9.0. When I try to use function Import Project, I go through few settings and at the end I'm finishing with the text "Importing Project...please wait", the first icon in the menu (LED diode) is red/green blinking, the bar under the directory with project goes from left side to right and back, but nothing is doing. When I stop it (after a couple of minutes) I get this error message on the console:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkprogress.c: line 554 (gtk_progress_set_value): assertion `GTK_IS_PROGRESS (progress)' failed.

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid class type `(unknown)' in cast to `GtkProgress'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkprogress.c: line 564 (gtk_progress_get_value): assertion `GTK_IS_PROGRESS (progress)' failed.

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid class type `(unknown)' in cast to `GtkProgress'

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid class type `(unknown)' in cast to `GtkProgress'

What is wrong?
Thank you.

Regards Zdenek