[Anjuta-list] background color in syntax highlighting

Hello guys,

I just moved to Linux OS and am really grateful that I found Anjuta for my
text editor. :)

I found a problem in syntax highlighting. I usually code in Perl and Anjuta
supports syntax highlighting. However, I want to get rid of the background
color for some codes, for example when there is a regular expression in my
code, it has a green background color. And variable (starting with dollar
sign '$') has some sort of pink background in my code. Can I get rid of it?

I have tried Settings - Editor colors and fonts, but it is not listed
there.

Thanks in advance,
bungsuputra linan