Re: [Anjuta-list] Still trying to understand why all builds fail...

Hello again,

probably not good style to quote yourself. Anyway, just disregard my
it to work with an ugly fix - not that I care as long as it works ;) I
guess I should submit it...

Best regards,
  Dennis, who really wonders why he always runs into bugs nobody
    else experiences....