[Anjuta-list] Still trying to understand why all builds fail...

Hi,

I'm still trying to use Anjuta with Gentoo Linux but whatever I do,
creating a new project always fails.

So, I decided to do this step by step. The first problem I see is that
no Makefile.am is being created.
I don't now that much about autotools, but as far as I understand it,
Makefile.am and configure.ac (or the deprecated(?) .in) should be
created by the the maintainer - anjuta in this case (?)
I just want to know if thats true, so if it is, I can go on and think
about what to do next ;)

Thanks,
  Dennis