[Anjuta-list] Building own Project Tree

Hi all,

i wanted to know if it's somehow possible to tell Anjuta where i have my
base directory for an project and Anjuta will search for all Sourcefiles
every time i open my project. and show them sorted my the directory
names. But without all the unneeded files. (just like the normal Project
tree does)

I need this because i'm working on a source which is seperated in
diffrent directorys and i couldn't figure out how to set up Anjuta
right.

i hope someone can understand my problem and help me.
bye bye Steffen

--

Steffen Pohle   (stpohle gmx net)|  _  x
 http://stpohle.bei.t-online.de  | /#\/  BomberClone - The Clone of