[Anjuta-list] Refreshing project window

Actually I wanted to solve another problem, which unfortunatelly still exists:

How can I tell Anjuta to get to know new files? For some reason I can find in the 'project' tab in the 'project window' some files created by glade formely, that I deleted. When I double-click them - of course - "No such file or directory" appears. On the other hand, other files I created e.g. with the class builder don't appear.

As a result of this (I think) I get an error message when doing "build all":

Building the whole Project:
make -k
cd . && autoheader
autoheader: WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
autoheader: WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
autoheader: WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
autoheader: WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
autoheader: WARNING: `acconfig.h':
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_FUNC_MAIN], 1,
autoheader: 		[Define if a function `main' is needed.])
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
autoheader: WARNING: documentation.
autoheader: warning: missing template: PACKAGE_DATA_DIR
autoheader: Use AC_DEFINE([PACKAGE_DATA_DIR], [], [Description])
autoheader: warning: missing template: PACKAGE_DOC_DIR
autoheader: warning: missing template: PACKAGE_HELP_DIR
autoheader: warning: missing template: PACKAGE_MENU_DIR
autoheader: warning: missing template: PACKAGE_PIXMAPS_DIR
autoheader: warning: missing template: PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR
make: *** [stamp-h.in] Error 1
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
Completed ... unsuccessful
Total time taken: 2 secs

Does anyone have an idea, how to 'refresh' Anjuta's knowledge of my files, or what else could cause this error messages?

Michael.

--
michael binaervarianz de
PGP Fingerprint 73D4 19B2 69F5 9A8D FFEC  606A CCB2 5A94 12AC 57A9