[Anjuta-list] Building new project fails

Hi,

I am using Anjuta 1.2.0 with Debian Sid. When I try to create a new project with the following options:
  - gtkmm 2.0 project
  - language: c++
  - gettext support enabled
  - 'generate source code using glade or glademm' enabled
the autogeneration fails:

Generating Project ...
Saving Project ...
Generating source codes ...
Icon wird kopiert ...
Dateien werden gesucht ...
Saving Project ...
Updating Project ...
Running autogen.sh ...
grep: ./configure.in: File or directory not found
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

Running ./configure ...
./autogen.sh: line 122: ./configure: File or directory not found
autogen beended...............failed

(Sorry for some german - I translated everything I thought to be necessary to understand the messages.)

What can I change to be able to build a new project?

Thanks, Michael.

--
michael binaervarianz de
PGP Fingerprint 73D4 19B2 69F5 9A8D FFEC  606A CCB2 5A94 12AC 57A9