[Anjuta-list] Anjuta build can't find pkg-config

Hi, all!

 I'm a beginner in Linux. So I tried to use Anjuta(1.2.1) in Suse Linux 9.1 Professional.
I wanted to use GTK+ 2.0 to make an autogenerated project.I could compile it and
the "Build all" went as well, but the "Execute" never worked. The answer was only the same,
like this :"There is no executable target for this project".
Later on I copied an example (just a C file simple "Hello World" like program using GTK+ 2.0)
from the GTK + 2.0 Tutorial by Tony Gale. I check the gtk+-2.0 in the Settings/Compiler and linker
settings/Support.The Compile was succesful, but the Build never worked. The message box always
show like this: There is no folder or file: pkg-config. It's seems to me little bit strange because when I
compiled my file the message box showed the gcc parameters : gcc 'pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0' etc.
So it looks here that for Anjuta was not any problem with pkg-config.
And the other thing that I went into the  Settings/Commands menu in Anjuta and I saw that the Compile
commands are the same as Build commands for pkg-config. So I don't understand why the compile command
can find pkg-config and can compile my C file, and the build command why don't find the pkg-config at all?

Thanx for any kind of help!!

Simon Sebestyén