Re: [Anjuta-list] compiling a project developped with anjuta

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 13:03 +0200, François Beretti wrote:
> Hello Curtis,
>
> That did not solved the problem.
> What is the usual method when you want to develop a program with anjuta
> and distribute the source code ?
> What generic software (not specific to the program himself) is needed on
> the target system ?

Anjuta itself doesn't introduce any dependencies that I know of.  In
fact I'm pretty darn sure it doesn't.  The target should just need
autoconf, automake, a compiler, etc..

Make sure the target system is using the same version of the autotools.
Anjuta creates projects with an older autoconf version syntax, but any
newer versions of autoconf should realize that, and fall back on the
proper version.

For that reason though, I always make it a habit to do my own autoconf
setup with autoscan, and import my project in Anjuta afterward.  I would
recommend going that route.  There's a nice simple explanation of whats
involved here:
http://freedomink.org/node/view/100

I'm not sure exactly what the autogen.sh that Anjuta creates for your
project does, so I'll attach the very simple one that I use for my
projects.  Feel free to use it wherever you like under whatever license
you see fit.

--
Curtis Magyar