[Anjuta-list] compiling a project developped with anjuta

Hello all

I am new on this list. I wrote a HelloWorld program with anjuta on a fedora core/2, which compiles like a charm. I copied the project directory on a RedHat ES 3 server, ran ./autogen.sh && make, and here is the error I get :

[admin linux-entreprise-server essai]$ make
cd . && /bin/sh /home/admin/essai/missing --run autoconf
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Autom4te::Request" at /usr/bin/autom4te line 81.
make: *** [configure] Erreur 1

What can cause this ?

Thank you very much

François