[Anjuta-list] anjuta and old gtk

hi all,

I've got an Suse 8.2 box, with both gtk2.2.1 (unfortunately ... if it were
2.2.2 I could use a more modern gimp package) and an older gtk ...
specifically, this one:
doc holiday:~> rpm -qi gtk
Name        : gtk                          Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.2.10                            Vendor: SuSE Linux AG,
Nuernberg, Germany
Release     : 552                           Build Date: Tue 25 Mar 2003
10:40:02 AM EST

And I just tossed the anjuta that came with Suse because it was failing in a
bizarre way.  So I built my own 1.1.97, and viola! -- problem solved.

Great, BUT ...

the whole point of this for me was to use Anjuta to develop gimp plugins, and
my gimp uses the old gtk.  The options for gtk 1.0 are gone now.  Any ideas
how to (recompile anjuta) to get them, and keep the gtk2 ones too?