Re: [Anjuta-list] makefile.am and datadirs

For whatever reason,

pkgdata_DATA = <files>

works for me (note that i had to use "pkgdata_DATA" even though i have bin_PROGRAMS = starbreach and starbreach_SOURCES = <files> etc etc. Mayhaps it will help you too?

-Scott Williams

Steffen Pohle wrote:

Hi people,

I wanted to know how to change the Makefile.am file in a way that it
will copy all my data directory into the right folders.

This is my Makefile.am... but i think i need somewhere else to put
something that my datadir will be installed correctly or ? because i
never get this working.

i hope someone can help.. bye bye,
Steffen

--

Steffen Pohle   (stpohle gmx net)|  _  x
http://stpohle.bei.t-online.de  | /#\/  BomberClone - The Clone of