[Anjuta-list] a help

Sir,
    Iam unable to run or compile the following prog.As
i am new to linux,i don't know what next to do.I am
getting the below mentioned error for the following
program.please try to help me as early as possible.

#include<iostream.h>
void main()
{
        cout<<"Test in linux";
}

error:

In file included from
/usr/include/c++/3.2/backward/iostream.h:31,
                 from test.cc:1:
/usr/include/c++/3.2/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2:
warning: #warning This file includes at least one
deprecated or antiquated header. Please consider using
one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the
C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X>
header for the <X.h> header for C++ includes, or
<sstream> instead of the deprecated header
<strstream.h>. To disable this warning use
-Wno-deprecated.

                                    yours sincerely,
                                      sasidhar

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com