[Anjuta-list] CVS and Anjuta -- Feature Creature...

What I'd love to see as an option when creating projects in Anjuta is to
have the CVS repository created right from the start.

Part of that would be having the configuration of Anjuta include CVS
repository information. For instance: I have a repository that I use
here at work all the time and another one at home.

I'd love to see that Anjuta configuration know where they were and have
them available as a drop down. In this fashion when you created the
project you'd be presented with the drop down, (or the choice not to put
the project in CVS) and the repository module be created at the onset.

Just my $0.02 worth...

Peter L. Berghold                                    Peter Berghold Net
Dog event enthusiast, brewer of Belgian (style) Ales.  Happiness is
having your contented dog at your side and a Belgian Ale in your glass.