[Anjuta-list] CVS Problem Identified

 Folks,

   Well, we identified the source of the problem.  Pulling up the
Preferences dialog and looking at the CVS tag, we see the checkbox
"Force update" which for some absolutely unfathomable reason includes
the "-A" tag!  Why on *earth* was this done?  And what's more, why are
those three tags inextricably "linked" so that you have to take that
destructive "-A" with the perfectly reasonable "-d" and "-P" options?

regards,
Jim Wiggs