Re: [Anjuta-list] Glade
- From: Naba Kumar <kh_naba gmx net>
- To: Dave Welch <welchda netzero net>
- Cc: Anjuta List <anjuta-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] Glade
- Date: Sun Mar 23 21:42:01 2003
On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 07:49, Dave Welch wrote:
> Whenever I start a new project a warning window pops up saying to
> install glade and restart Anjuta. Glade -2 is installed on my system.
> (Red Hat Linux 8.0 with all the updates) I have made a couple of GUI
> projects with no problems. What gives?
anjuta-1.0.x does not recognizes glade-2. It only works with glade. You
can define a tool for the glade-2 in the Project Menu using
On the other hand, anjuta-1.2.x can work both with glade (gtk/gnome-1.x)
and glade-2 (gtk/gnome-2.x). You can find it as CVS tarball from
Hope that helps.
] [Thread Prev