Re: [Anjuta-list] Glade

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 07:49, Dave Welch wrote:
> Whenever I start a new project a warning window pops up saying to
> install glade and restart Anjuta.  Glade -2 is installed on my system.
> (Red Hat Linux 8.0 with all the updates)  I have made a couple of GUI
> projects with no problems.  What gives?

anjuta-1.0.x does not recognizes glade-2. It only works with glade. You
can define a tool for the glade-2 in the Project Menu using
Settings->User tools.

On the other hand, anjuta-1.2.x can work both with glade (gtk/gnome-1.x)
and glade-2 (gtk/gnome-2.x). You can find it as CVS tarball from
http://anjuta.org/cvs.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

-Naba