Re: [Anjuta-list] passing params to debugger?
- From: Naba Kumar <kh_naba gmx net>
- To: "Carl B. Constantine" <duckwing duckwing ca>
- Cc: Anjuta List <anjuta-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] passing params to debugger?
- Date: Sun Mar 23 21:38:11 2003
On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 04:52, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
> I want to pass a parameter to my gtk application so that it will stop
> execution and allow me to debug. That parameter is: --g-fatal-warnings.
> How can I do this in Anjuta or can I?
The debugger takes the same command parameters which are give for
execution. You can set them at Build->Set program params ...
] [Thread Prev