[Anjuta-list] First release candidate for 1.0.2

All

We are pretty close to 1.0.2 release. This will probably be the last
release on the GNOME 1.x branch, so I'd like it to be as stable and
bugfree as possible. It would be great if people could give the stable
CVS as much testing as possible this weekend. You can download
ANJUTA_1_0_0 branch tarballs from http://anjuta.sf.net/cvs/.

Since there is a lag between CVS and teh tarballs, please ensure that
you have a tarball with the top ChangeLog entry as follows:
-----------------------
2003-03-21  Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in>
        * This is the first release candidate for 1.0.2
------------------------                                                                                                                             You can check the ChangeLog online here:
http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/cvs/ANJUTA_1_0_0/anjuta/ChangeLog

There have been some message additions, so it would be nice if
translators could work on these.

Please report all problems directly to me, with CC to the anjuta-devel
mailing list.

Thanks and regards.

--
Rgds,