[Anjuta-list] Building a statically linked executable

Hello,

I have built a C++ program using Anjuta and I have to link this executable
statically (outside of Anjuta with a ./configure && make &&make install)

I have tried the following configure commands without success.

LDFLAGS="-static" ./configure

and

./configure --enable-static-link.

Setting the LDFLAGS actually puts the -static flag during the linking phase,
but the executable is still dynamically linked.  I have the static libraries.

Any clues?

Thanks,